Central House in Colonial Beach, Virginia

Central House

120 Boundary St, Colonial Beach, VA  22443
 
The Central House was built in 1875 and served as the central house on White Point Farm from 1878 to 1882.  In 1882 the farm was divided into lots and streets which became Colonial Beach in 1892.  It is the oldest existing home in Colonial Beach.  The Central House has 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and is centrally located in downtown Colonial Beach just 2 blocks from the beach and the bay and conveniently located just steps away from local restaurants, shops, & breweries.

6 Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths 
Full Kitchen, WiFi
Screened Patio
Sleeps 6
Pet friendly (Pet deposit/fees required)

Nearby attractions:
Monroe Market - .5 blocks
Town Center - 1 block
Colonial Beach Museum -  1 block
Beach - 2 blocks
Town Pier - 2 blocks
Colonial Beach Brewing - 2 blocks
High Tides on the Potomac - 3 blocks
Los Hermanos Cantina - 3 blocks

To book, call 804-410-2895